Our top priority at Angelo d’Oro is the safety and wellbeing of our guests and our staff. We are closely monitoring updates from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control on the Coronavirus in Croatia, the World Health Organization, and the Croatian Public Health Institute Civil Protection Authority.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have introduced the following precautionary measures and have increased sanitary and hygienic measures:
- Ensured designated space of 1,5 m between guests at the reception during check-in, re-arranged furniture to allow suitable space for social distancing throughout the property
- Signage and distance markers in place in key areas to remind guests on social distancing protocols and precautionary protocols
- Temperature check for all guests and employees may be expected upon arrival
- Use of personal protective equipment during interaction with guests
- Hand sanitizer stations installed throughout public areas at guests’ high-contact points and in back-of-house areas. Enhanced sanitation procedures in all hotel key areas
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas
- Enhanced disinfection of floors in reception areas and restaurants
- Frequent disinfection of the staircase handrails
- Frequent disinfection of handrails on chairs
- Heightened cleaning and sanitation protocols for public restrooms
- Provision of protective masks and gloves for our guests on request
- COVID-19 awareness, education, and training of all employees
GUEST ROOMS AND APARTMENTS
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols in guest rooms focusing on high-touch points (including light switches, doors and windows handles, remote controllers, thermostats, water faucets, hangers etc.)
- Collateral paper items in guests’ rooms have been minimized
- Extra blankets have been removed from guest rooms and are available on request
- Daily housekeeping service during a guest’s stay may be modified in accordance with guests’ requirements
FOOD AND BEVERAGE FACILITIES
- Food and beverage services have been adjusted in accordance with current safety recommendations
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- Guests are kindly requested to wait to be seated
- Restaurants providing a-la-carte service
- Restaurant/Bar seating allocated to safeguard social distancing
- Disinfection of buffet tables after each service
- Daily deep disinfection of hotel’s kitchen areas
We will be updating the above measures in accordance with the changes with the COVID-19 situation and in accordance with Croatian Public Health Institute Civil Protection Authority guidelines.
All of our employees are familiar with all the prescribed protocols and are educated to provide information and help to our guests.
We are monitoring all new recommendations and we are ready to introduce any new measures that are necessary to keep our guests and employees safe and well.
In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.